Scripture

Ruth 3:4 And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.
Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Luke 7:44 And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
Ruth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.
Genesis 38:18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. (Tamar and Judah)
Judges 5:7 The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.

Isaiah 43:11 (KJV) I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is NO SAVIOUR.!

NO OFFERING 4 ME TO HIGHER MY SON JEREMY SO NO SOVIOUR !! DONATE NOW

NO MAN WILL WIN ANYTHING WITHOUT ME YOU ARE MISMATCHED MUTTS

Monday, March 22, 2021

Secret

 Get the picture!  Now who better to recognize Yeshua?

I did get new songs of course Daddy in scripture is Our Father, you know Abba also called lets see Yeshua...get the picture.  I even have heard couple call each other mom and dad, my grandmother said that is how her second husband proposed...saying  mom I need ya.  Well the Lord even had me be a Daddy's girl and born on his birthday to boot.  He even blessed our family with celebrating Yeshua's birthdate for over 20 years having two sons each having a first living child born on that date, so we celebrate Yeshua's birth date.  Will post that at the end.

 Bob gets up says you are makin coffee? I thought Aut Oh just got caught lol  Yeshua is letting that happen now. Well these things happen to me all the time but even though I recognized Him here in person, I wanted to talk to Him you know chat via messaging. As you can see by the author on the site...it was a statement of He and I. Of course He is the Yeshua one. Well Yeshua never left, you all left Him, people don't get that though. Well His spirit is given to those that follow Him...and Yeshua prayed they would all be one. Joh 17:21 You all got Paul wolf's spirit that is who you follow..so you are really missing out.  I can't help it the Lord chose me to recognize Him but it has to be someone that knows Him...John the Baptist was used also...you have to know Yeshua and his words to even know Him.  Could someone show me a church that is Yeshua words only or has His words come to them?  I think not...I have looked.

John 14:23. Yeshua answered and said to him, "Whoever loves me keeps my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and we
will make our lodging with him."
24. “But he who does not love me does not keep my word, and this word
which you are hearing is not mine, but The Father’s who has sent
me."

Matthew 28:20 “And instruct them to keep everything whatever I have
commanded you, and behold, I am with you every day, even unto the
end of time. Amen”


So I put on my "fight song" haha but might have needed Moms "green beret" well listened to Daddy's fav song too a reminder to worship. Just kinda waiting to see what the Lord had in mind today if anything. Well He gave me a word I used yesterday in one of my web searches. Reminded me of the word...so I went to scriptures to see what He had to say about it and see what jumped off the page to me. Sometimes I spin that mouse wheel so fast scrolling as I know what books God's words are in... and of course always hear Yeshua...well God knows that... so He wanted different scriptures than what I know which are Yeshua's. I always think ok Aut Oh is He wanting me to go to court again? Haha  You go to God's court room you need words spoken by God which is Yeshua not mans words.

The word was secret. So I looked spun that mouse wheel like wheel of fortune well i know what books the words God spoke are in and see the long list. Haha Yes I do this sometimes as want to get to prophets...Well landed at Psalms, and I know as I have red letter Old Testament that there are certain Psalms that do have out of the mouth of God in them. So I looked...yep I hit the jackpot. So I actually read the full Psalm 81 and 91 here will link them so you can view what is actually words spoken by God...of course within that a jump out to me.

Well both Psalms are really great. God's word is really great...and if you know truth have to be careful with mens words, they can be great but God says the pens of scribes lie Jeremiah 8:8. So you need to pay attention to Yeshua's (God) words.   God is a great journalist tells ya those: who, what, why and where questions.  It is the "why" ones people never ever pay attention to and those are usually the ones by the mouth of God. So within the chapter a verse which is usually what I would post but He wants you to see.

Now for me it was more the Psalm 91 one as I also know that full one by heart. Why? Because my Daddy told me to. Being a Daddy's girl just trusted him in the word, didn't understand even why just did as instructed... He told me read the Gospels start with John...never told me to go to any other book...so I just usually didn't but in this world other books and Paul are all people know, not Yeshua's words, the ones you will be judged by.  I  didn't know at the time just did as instructed, if I would have understood why, I am sure I would have instructed my children.  It took years of knowing His words that they started coming to me pointing out error... but God has His timing on everything...His is the right timing not mine...could have been you end up closing children's ears, I don't know only Father does.  Even Yeshua in the flesh didn't have all the answers.

After the word of course went and got the ones that came to me from Yeshua... and put them top...being 1st. Well He is first and last..He made things simple and people still won't follow Him. As you can see with those top scriptures, while here He spoke openly for you to know as John says (first book Daddy told me to read) In Matthew He tells you where the secret place is. Of course also knowing His words, 1st commandment Yeshua gave, He wants your heart mind and soul...He didn't ask for your tongue.

Matthew 22:37 Yeshua said to him, “You shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your God from all your heart and from all your soul and from all your power and from all your mind.”

Anyway on the Psalm 91 and I do believe it was a chapter even like at desert storm time, the Paul church was even calling for it to be prayed which I also just knew. So it is a scripture used by them. So I made big just what they did not understand about that scripture and that you are one lucky dog if it worked for you, because the world does not do this. Of course for me to pray it that is another matter...I do this following Yeshua...and He tells you what books to stay in but no one pays attention.

Matthew 5:17. Do not think that I have come to revoke The Written Law or The Prophets; I am not come to revoke but to fulfill.

Luke 24:44. And he said to them, "These are the words that I spoke with you when I was with you, that everything that is written about me in The Law of Moses and in The Prophets and in The Psalms must be fulfilled."

Matthew 12:50 For everyone who does the will of my Father who is in Heaven, the same is my brother and my sister and my mother.
Mark 3:35 For whoever shall do the will of God is my brother and my sister and my mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Testify Of The Evil

Almighty God Today's Posts DEFCOM 5 coming soon comming soon ...